Are you stuck with your automation project and in need of some help from CODESYS industrial partners?
DAJO's training workshop is an interactive, application-focused 2-hour training & support session that can help you to learn a specific topic or understand and solve the issues. The minimum training time is 2-hours, but you can book as much as you need based on your requirements.
As this will be remote training and it cannot be completed without hardware so we expect that you already have the hardware for which you would like the training.
Don't have the hardware? Contact us and we could also provide the hardware to rent.
Why learn with DAJO?
We are a CODESYS and EATON partner
We are EATON authorised training provider
Your instructor will be a highly experienced team of CODESYS engineers
Our instructors are experts in PLC programming, industrial automation, control systems, advanced control algorithms, and programming patterns for automation with years of experience
The course will be focused on practical use of the controllers and software.
You will learn the "best practices" and the main programming patterns for industrial automation that help developers write high quality, resilient software
We will make sure to specially design this course around your requirements
You will get an accreditable certificate for the training you receive which will count towards your personal development
This course is ideal for:
- Anyone who is working on their Automation project and got stuck.
- Anyone who want to start working on a new project and need a kickstart.
Location: Online via Zoom Min Duration: 2 hours Max Duration: Based on your need
- You should already have an automation project which you are working on.
- You should have the hardware setup for which you need the support. We could also provide hardware to rent.
- Please provide us the background and all required information about the project before the session.
The learning topic could be:
- Structured text programming
- Ladder diagram
- Alarm/Event handling
- Modbus communication
- Serial communication
- CAN/J1939 communication
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Carry on working on their project at their own