- Are you stuck with your automation project using easyE4?
- Are you familiar with easy programming but want to learn an advance topic?
- Training workshop is an interactive, application focused 2 hour (min) training & support session that can help you to understand and solve the issues.
- It contains everything you need in order to learn the tools required to help in your work. The hands on focus gives delegates a solid starting point.
- The minimum consultancy time is 2 hours but you can book as much as you need based on you requirements.
- As this will be a remote training and it cannot be completed without hardware so we expect that you already have an easyE4 product.
- Don't have the hardware? Contact us and we could also provide the hardware to rent.
Why learn with DAJO?
We are a CODESYS and EATON partner
We are EATON authorised training provider
Your instructor will be a highly experienced team of CODESYS engineers
Our instructors are experts in PLC programming, industrial automation, control systems, advanced control algorithms, and programming patterns for automation with years of experience
The course will be focused on practical use of the controllers and software.
You will learn the "best practices" and the main programming patterns for industrial automation that help developers write high quality, resilient software
We will make sure to specially design this course around your requirements
You will get an accreditable certificate for the training you receive which will count towards your personal development
This course is ideal for:
- Anyone who is working on their Automation project and got stuck.
- Want to start working on a new project and need a kickstart.
Location: Online via Zoom Min Duration: 2 hours. Max Duration: Based on your need
- Familiarity with electrical engineering
- You should already have an automation project which you are working on.
- You should have the hardware setup for which you need the support
- Please provide us the background and all required information about the project before the session.
The learning topics could be:
- Ladder diagram (LD)
- Easy device programming (EDP)
- Function block diagram (FBD)
- Structured Text (ST)
- Ethernet connection with PC
- User function block (UFB)
- Easy E4 Connection with XV-102
By the end of these course delegates will be able to:
- Carry on working on their project at their own