LightSaverUV Disinfection Trolley
Reduce bacteria and viruses in the air and on surfaces, without the need for chemicals.
Tablet controlled mobile decontamination unit for disinfection of air and surfaces within rooms to reduce bacteria, viruses and other contamination.
- High UV-C output at 254 nm
- Includes 8 x UV-C germicidal tubes
- Glass safe and waterproof (IP 65)
- Includes tablet for Wi-Fi operation
- Adjustable run time based on room size
- Motion sensor to prevent personal exposure
- 4 x lockable castors for stability
- Full operating and safety manual included
- LightSaverUV Disinfection Trolley
- Tablet and charger
- Operating and safety manual
Power supply requirements
- 230 V (50 Hz)
A 10-minute cycle exceeds the UV-C dose levels required for a 99.9999% reduction of SARS-CoV-19 on surfaces based on a 3m radius. Multiple positioning and cycles may be required to reduce shadow areas depending on the size and layout of the room or area. There can be no personal exposure to the eyes or skin, so should be operated in unoccupied spaces. Should the motion sensors detect any movement, the run cycle will be stopped.
|UV source||8 x high output UVC tubes|
|Life span||9,000 hours|
|Power requirements||220 – 240 V (50 – 60 Hz)|
|Construction material||Stainless steel 316|
|Dimensions||1,870 mm (H) x 600 mm x 600 mm|